The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by HospitalityGlobe.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of HospitalityGlobe.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, HospitalityGlobe.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Forum: Discussion contents reflect the views of individual participants only.
HospitalityGlobe.com and its owner organization bear no responsibility for accuracy of participant comments and will bear no legal liability for discussion results.
The following rules govern the discussion forums presented on HospitalityGlobe.com. Please read carefully before participating. Your use of the discussion forums will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules:
- If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to HospitalityGlobe.com does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
- You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on HospitalityGlobe.com any material that is libelous, abusive, or hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone's privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. You agree to use the HospitalityGlobe.com discussion forums only for lawful purposes.
- All discussion forum messages must contribute new ideas, and must not repeat previously posted material.
- All discussion forum topics must be created with proper case, and must not use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
- To maintain a high quality content, discussion moderators may remove messages which stray from the topic or do not contribute new ideas.
- Discussion material on HospitalityGlobe.com is for your personal use only. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, or otherwise, of material obtained through HospitalityGlobe.com, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law.
Anyone who violates these rules may have their access privileges removed without warning.
These rules may be modified from time to time by the HospitalityGlobe.com Editorial Board.